Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year!

This year started with a pretty awesome service. One of the best I've been to as they let God move and do what He wanted. I feel positive so far for 2013.

Started with not much sleep as James was up early and the service went late.

Started with this song running through my head on waking (I don't like the video very much but the song is good.)

Started with prayer and this song.

Paul has a hurt back and I thought of how that is like the church. His back has a strong core filled with the Holy Spirit. But if even a little bit gets irritated or out of alignment that affects the whole body. Sometimes it is things we do that get us out of alignment. Sometimes things just happen to us. We need to cultivate the hard parts in our life to keep us flexible, to keep us healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home