Friday, March 30, 2007

More school stuff

There's a difference in times between the schools too. Rideau goes 9-3:30 and L'ecole cc goes 8:30-2:30.
I think you are right Dawna, I am leaning toward Rideau, Myron is more for l'ecole cc. I'm hoping to talk to my neighbours about it soon as their kids go to l'ecole but the dad has taught at rideau so might have a unique perspective.
James was really upset when he realized he'd be riding the bus alone and stuff. I explained that when we visited all the other mom's and dad's weren't there and the kids were doing ok. I gave him a lot to think about. He seems ok now. I think I'll be worse than him when the time comes.

I had a panic attack a couple of days ago but did manage to pull out of it pretty quick. It's been a while since I had one.

Myron bought some new computer equip today, so I need to boot myself off now so he can use it!

2 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Calia77 said...

Hope you don't have any more panic attacks. They're scary - I remember them.

 
At 12:35 AM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

I've only had two panic attacks, they are awful.

Yes, that first day of school is a huge step for parent and child, and you're right...I think James will be fine, you may have a hard time. Letting our babies go out into the big old world without us is scary!!! But its all part of the process.

I actually felt this same thing recently when Keven got his liscence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home