Sunday, May 23, 2010

Freedom

I was talking a while ago to someone who went to Rustle but now goes to another Church. We were talking about the new church experience and she commented on how she enjoyed the worship in the new place and it was nice to be in a place where she could "feel God come down". And my thought was that I am glad that you have got yourself in a place where you can feel God come down.
I feel that Rustle is special (I may be biased!) and that when we start the service, we walk into the heart of God. I feel enveloped at Rustle.
And Rustle today was indeed beautiful. It never can be put in words adequately.

I do enjoy visiting other Churches and see how God moves and what He is up to. God seems to move uniquely in each place, though the general direction of what He is doing seems pointed in the same direction.

I went with Kim to her Church in the evening and she was behaving pretty strange for her. Not strange in general, but I know her pretty well. Something was off and I wasn't quite sure what. She said a few things that seemed a bit out of character and her affect was off. At the end of the night she told me that her throat was all swollen and her gums hurt. So she was in some pain in the evening. As I have been reading 'the Winthrop Woman', which is set during the colonization of north america by England, I easily concluded that my vegetable loving friend had SCURVY. But looking on the internet, it is more likely strep throat. I hope she makes it through the night- I told her to eat oranges and lemons. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home