Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

Today was my first Christmas that I spent at my house. Normally, we are at my parents'. One year we went to Moncton. This year, the boys are now in Moncton. James has been so excited about the trip and he was so excited in the morning. So, so excited that he slept all the way through the Toronto-Moncton flight.
Zully said today that I probably won't be sleeping well, as I had hoped, but I think he will be wrong!
I had lunch with Kim and Zully, then came home and worked on cleaning the house. I scrubbed James' room and sorted his toys.
It is funny to be here and it to be so quiet.
It is funny to be here and not have a schedule. I can eat my meals when I want and watch movies when I want.
Zully is coming by about 5 tomorrow to pick up the birds and then I will be free to paint. Still have lots of cleaning to do before I get to that point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home