Sunday, May 25, 2008

Unseen

In Al's sermon today, he described the growth process in relation to a mama and baby. I love how he gives such vivid pictures when he speaks. The race running one from today is also stuck in my head.
I see the analogy to life in Christ. When you are a baby, your mama must be close to you a lot. When I first became a Christian, I had a lot of stuff to learn, a lot of stuff to get rid off, I felt God very close.
As I got older, I could venture on my own, always knowing that He was watching, maybe from the kitchen window to see if I would need help.
But we have to take an extra step as our God/mama can't be physically seen. We have to know that He is with us without actually physically seeing or connecting with Him.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, May 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that. But sometimes you still want your mama there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home