Thursday, May 08, 2008

Scrapper

The last post was #150 for this blog!

When I was in grade 1, my best friend was named John. I used to scrap with other kids who sang "John, John the leprechaun" to him. I was oddly possessive and oddly assertive. Looking back, that was not worth scrapping about. I met up with him again as a teenager and he was certainly not worth scrapping over.

But in God, I do enjoy a scrap from time to time.

I like praying for people from afar. It's a bit safer. But last night, I put my hand on Tanya while I prayed for her and realized, I really like praying in person as well!

Last night also Henri gave some good advice about figuring out if something in your heart is from you or from God. She said to pray about it and lay it down before Him. She's a smart cookie that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home