Friday, May 02, 2008

The crying place

Last night, I wanted to cry. There's some stuff I need to grieve over. There's some stuff I need to deal with, but I can't. I can't cry! Well, I can cry a bit, but not enough to get out of my system what I need to get out. Because as soon as I start, the weight of being strong takes over. I have to be strong every day to deal. This can't be healthy. People can't be strong all the time. Where is my ability to be weak? Isn't that where God is strong, where we are weak? Why do I feel I have to be so strong all the time?

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, May 02, 2008, Blogger Bar L. said...

I wish I could give you some of my weakness and you could give me some of your strength!

I hope you can let some of it out...I don't know why you need to be strong all the time, but you don't have to be. You will still be the same person, loved, admired and cared about, if you are weak or strong....so let it out!!!

 
At 3:29 PM, May 03, 2008, Blogger rab said...

I have known that experience. Dreadful. I feel your pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home