Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Challenge II

I always like a good challenge and to not let me mind wander into the 'what if's is a good one. I find there are particular times where my mind has opportunity to do this. Yesterday, it was while doing dishes that I stuggled. I seemed not to have the same probelm as the night before, maybe because I was so tired from the night before!
This was the quote that was going through my head yesterday from Luke 12:

11"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, 12for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."


but there is also 2 Timothy 4:2

be prepared in season and out of season


Though I don't think my 'what if'ing ever makes me more prepared. It has been interesting to learn that I do this, as I really hadn't noticed before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home