Saturday, April 05, 2008

Island breeze

I went to the 'Krock' last night. I like calling it that because it sounds like 'crock' which I think it was to use so much money for an arena when there were so many other things that the money could be spent on, but it did end up giving us a very nice stadium for the World Impact people. It was a very good show of dances from the pacific, with the highlight being the guy who danced with fire. He was evidently a champion at it. But even champions sometimes make mistakes! Luckily, he didn't and the Krock didn't burn to the ground.
Seriously, the thing that impressed me most about the performers was the spirit of humility that they danced with.
I was also impressed with the unity that it took between all the Christians to put this on.
There did seem to be a good number of commitments to Christ at the end, but there were also quite a few who walked out, but they had received a seed and that can be all God needs.
I prayed like crazy last night- my mouth was completely dry at the end. (maybe helped by the fireguys' kerosene!) It was very intense. I will be praying tonight and tomorrow night as well.
My heart hurts (not physically)- but I woke up this morning with my spirit crying. I think I'm a worse mess than when I last posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home