Monday, February 18, 2008

New friendship

Recently, I made a new friend because our boys are friends. I went to her house yesterday so the boys could have a play date. Her boy is a bit wilder than James, so she was more prepared for the wildness that ensued than I was, but I'm learning. We are still in the learning about each other stage. We came over to her place after Church, but I didn't mention that was where we had been. I don't know if she surmised or not.
But anyway, we were swapping stories of daycares and she told me this story of a Baptist (?) daycare and she asked them if there was any religious component to their daycare. They said no, but it turned out they DID have a religious component (Bible study time). She said she would not have minded if they had just been honest with her. Because they weren't she pulled her child out. And as she was telling me the story, I'm just like - great- now she thinks Christians are dishonest. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home