Monday, April 28, 2008

Serious

Yesterday, I went to the Kingston Symphony's production of "The Planets". It was very good in all aspects. I prayed as it went on. I prayed that the people listening would be touched by God as they saw photos of God's awesome universe.
What God seemed to be saying to me was- this has to be serious. That I need to view what I do for Him as my full time job. OK, I thought- but there's only so many hours in the day!
This morning, I learned that a number of jobs of people who work in the first year programme with me have been axed. To me, that makes the program look pretty dismal and it makes me want to quit. That would free up a lot of time!
The timing of this is a bit difficult as Myron is not working. But, if we don't buy a car, financially, this could be do-able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home