Monday, January 26, 2009

Intensity

2009 has so far seemed an 'intense' year spiritually. I had the thought yesterday, that people are going to think me off-base. Fortunately, (or unfortunately as the case may be) I don't tend to care much what people think. I try to proceed cautiously, so as not to scare people too much, but that probably happens anyway. Ah, well, I mean well! lol.

If someone confides something they are stuggling with to you, should you are at future time ask them how they are doing with it? Or should you not mention it and wait until they bring it up again?

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, January 26, 2009, Blogger swilek said...

Oh I think you can ask them how things are going for sure.

 
At 6:37 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

ask them. In private.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home