Sunday, December 07, 2008

whiz

Today seemed to fly by. I wrote a bit about it on the Rogers blog. I have a pile of things that I know in my head I should do tonight, but I'd rather write here! Then I'll get to the heap of dishes and 47 Christmas cards that need to be written.

Clover cracked me up today needing to take communion before the sermon. I don't know if she was hungry or if she felt the sudden urge to wash her sins away, but it was pretty funny :) We are going to miss you Peters so much, but I know you'll have fun in your new adventures!

Two weeks ago when I took communion, I took it as a commitment to deal with a problem that I have been wrestling with. 2 weeks have gone by. I think I've made some progress. I think I've gotten a bit better at dealing with this. But during the first song at Rustle, I just felt that God was in control of it and he wasn't going to let me do the wrong thing. (Even if I would maybe prefer to do the wrong thing!) So, today, I took communion and committed it all to God. I trust Him. I know He is able. And now, if I screw up, I can blame Him, right? lol. Not quite sure it works like that, but anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home