Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ripped apart

After the rough Wednesday that I spoke of on the last post, a couple of days later I had a dream that has been sticking with me since. It looked like there had been an explosion at Rustle. There was dirt and dust everywhere (messy!). That is what I thought at the start of the dream, though by the end of the dream I was looking at it as 'renovation'. There is probably a big difference between explosion and renovation!
Jesus talks about a seed being put into the Earth and dying in order to grow. Sometimes things need to be shaken up and cleared out in order to grow strong. But Rustle is so young and small. And really really young. It seems too early for a good shaking! What do we need to put in the Earth in order to grow strong?
I know what I need to put in. Self-sufficiency. There are some things that I quite often pray and ask God to deal with, only a few days/hours/minutes later to take it back and try to deal with it all myself.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, December 03, 2008, Blogger Erin said...

So I've been perusing your blogs, and am curious about Rustle. I read a bit on that blog, but tell me more about it. How did it get it's name? Are you connected to a denomination? It sounds interesting.

Oh and I'm commenting here for the first time too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home