Friday, October 10, 2008

Discouragement

In the last few weeks I have been watching with interest to how I respond to discouragement. I get lethargic.
I am normally a go to it and get it done sort of person BUT discouragement can knock the wind right out of my sails.
Myron wants a fan put into our bathroom. He wanted to do it himself. Which I considered crazy. I told him I'd call Julian and see if that's the sort of thing he did. I intended on calling Julian last monday. But Jodie told me that her sister's house had BURNED DOWN due to their bathroom fan. I haven't called Julian.
I also was working on something and though I was almost finished and then I got an email that I still had a long way to go and I just couldn't continue.
My job at Queen's also seems a lot harder to slog through because I'm discouraged about it. Well, not the job itself, but the administration seem to be very viperish and controlling.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, October 10, 2008, Blogger Bar L. said...

I think that's a common response to discouragement.

Sorry your job is not the greatest...I can relate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home