Sunday, August 03, 2008

Grow up

I did apply for the job I wrote about a couple of posts back. I got more excited about it as I wrote the cover letter because I gained some understanding of the job and that it probably would be a good job.
It would, however, require me to 'grow up'. Instead of working flexible hours, I would have to work set hours. Instead of working basically for myself and prioritizing tasks myself, I would have to work with someone who did that for me. But it would give us as a family some stability, and would give Myron his car:)
I really don't mind either way about the job. I have put it in God's hands. Though I do keep asking Him questions like - is it time to move away from RMC? Is this what He wants?
I do love the jobs I have but I think this might be the last year for both of them. I was thinking after this year of applying for jobs, this has just come up earlier than my personal timeline!

Regarding De-Nile, I talked with Bob a bit today and some of what he said is still running through my mind. I think there were changes occuring for a long time, I just wasn't/didn't want to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home