Monday, July 14, 2008

Secrets

I am pretty sure that God is not in the business of keeping secrets. Before Joanna got engaged, Myron was asking me some questions about her and her future plans. Joanna had told me nothing about the questions he was asking, yet I answered them all like I knew. And I wasn't pretending or anything, as I was saying the stuff, I felt like I DID know. And everything I said to Myron turned out to be true, but I don't think it was me that was speaking them, I think that it was God not keeping Joanna's secrets :)

Something happened a couple of weeks ago which I thought at the time was me just talking to myself in my head, but in light of recent events, I now think it was God giving away someone's secrets. I didn't believe Him, mind you...got to work on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home