Sunday, June 15, 2008

Take care of yourself

I had a rather unsettling night. I was woken by sirens about 3am and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Apparently TO had a rather unsettling night as well with 3 shootings and 4 stabbings. Hard to find peace.

My dreams were very unsettled- in one I had leukemia. Now I don't IRL have this as a couple of weeks ago my doctor took vats of my blood and it all seemed normal. But your blood is your life essence and to be sick in the blood seems to indicate something is sick in my life and potentially killing me. The perceived attack may have been because a couple of days ago I committed something to God that I would do for 6 months. Moving ahead in God seems to encounter resistance, but still this is the best ride to be on:)

Hoping for a more peaceful night tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home