Friday, May 30, 2008

Question

When you ask God a yes or no question, do you think the answer will be yes or no? maybe sometimes it is one or the other, but when I ask a yes or no question, I rarely seem to get a yes or no answer! The last time I asked a yes or no question, I got an answer something like - you can handle it either way. Which was a valid response because I DIDN'T think I could handle it either way- only one way. So the answer was helpful, but not as direct as I was hoping :)

There's a situation that I'm feeling upset about right now. Not the situation itself, but what is behind the situation more. And it makes me uncomfortable to be upset, because I'm not usually. And it's nothing that I have control over, so there really isn't any sense to being upset about it. And as I was lying in bed last night, I just felt like- it's ok to feel this way and I've felt better since then. I'm not a real emotional person so sometimes feeling emotions makes me feel uncomfortable :) But an even bigger step for me is that I told someone I'm upset. And way beyond feeling upset, sharing it, is not something I normally do. So a big uncomfortable step for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home