Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Rebellion

Hmm. Noone commented that the solution to not getting answers to yes or no questions is to stop ASKING yes or no questions:)

I seem to have been asking a LOT of questions these days. Most of the answers seem to come back having to do with rebellion. Now I don't think of myself as terribly 'rebellious'. I never had the teenage rebellion. When I was a teenager, I got up at 6am, had my breakfast, got ready, got my family up at 7am, left to pick up my best friend about 7:15. We took the city bus into high school. At high school I worked really hard, was a nerd, got great grades, frowned on my friends who smoke and drank. (not that they noticed or cared) I can't think of a rule I disobeyed. I was so not a rebel!
And if you know me in real life, you would probably also say I was not really on the rebellious side.
But since the the rebellion thing kept cropping up, I figured I should pray against it in my life. I can't remember which night that was, but I remember waking up the next morning and feeling free. (or free-er than before) And I was like, hmm, rebellion apparently had some sort of hold of me. So that was good, for like a day and then the last few days my life seems to be spiralling. I hope I rebound soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home