Saturday, July 26, 2008

Outside

Sometimes I don't want to post here because I don't want to unstuff!

On Tuesday, I had a melancholy episode. This doesn't happen often to me. I listened to music for a bit and it went away. I think my body has been having some hormone go wrong.

The best thing about summer is that I can pray outside. I like praying outside way more than being inside. I like the peace in my backyard- listening to the birds. (though this morning, the neighbor boy was hanging on his rope swing that did not make it so peaceful, but normally...) I'll pray in the rain if it is light rain. I don't mind. But on Thursday I was getting the garbage an recycling out and it was raining a bit harder than is comfortable to be outside and I was getting uncomfortably wet and James is like "I'm coming out to pray with you!" and I'm like- I'm not praying I'm getting the garbage and recycling out. I also will choose an outdoor chore over an indoor chore as long as it's not in the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home