Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't mess with the sleep deprived woman

It would figure that BOTH of my jobs manage to go into high gear at the same time leaving me overworked and sleep deprived.
My boss warned me that there was something going on concerning me at work. He told me not to worry about it. I said I hadn't received any emails about it. But today I did. And with a background of being overworked and overtired, I was offended by it. But I replied as civilly as I could. But after thinking about it for a while, I don't think I'll be civil tomorrow. I'm going to sleep on it though.

Tonight, we had a prayer meeting. At one point, I really felt directed to pray for certain people and it was kind of a long prayer. And normally I'm a pretty concise pray-er. So my brain is all "You are praying too long" but I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home