Saturday, September 06, 2008

A new year

There is a new year with a new year number in January, but in September things are all new as well, if you have anything to do with education. James starts a new class and I start a new class.
These last few weeks I have been learning some hard lessons. Good, but hard. And I haven't felt like writing them down because words really don't seem adequate to express what I want to.
Today I prayed a lot for the Rustle board and for the year. And I felt that this year I need to focus on restoration.
And so this blog has been quiet for a bit, but now it is restored! lol. (though my work is ramping up, so I'm not guaranteeing how restored it will be!)
There is a person who years ago, I put a lot of work into trying to disciple and one day they just walked away from it. I chased and tried to restore, but it was not possible.
Then they just walk back into my life and I am hesitant. I hold back. Will they just walk out again? But what I sense is that I need to open up. As hard as that is for me because I don't open up all that much (well, except for here. ha ha. but this isn't real life is it?), and opening up to someone who has hurt me in the past doesn't seem to be what *I* would want to do, I think it will be good for me. Restoration. It feels like waterfalls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home