Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm in

I wrote and posted the previous "Fences" and then it felt like the Spirit of God was reminding me about my fences. That the picture of a person with fences applies to quite a lot of people.
I know that I keep well maintained fences. That I may avoid situations where I have to deal with taking parts of my fence down. That I can manipulate conversations so that I don't actually have to talk about myself.
I need to work on that.

Thank you for exposing what needs to be exposed
And loving what needs to be loved.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, October 30, 2010, Blogger Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Sounds good. I hope you will succeed always about your fences.

 
At 8:43 AM, November 15, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep hope u succeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home