Friday, October 05, 2007

And the problem is me

A lot of people (including myself) are involved in a 24 hour prayer for a lady named Marisa. I don't pray for 24 hours!- it's broken into 10 minute slots. I pray during my assigned time as well as whenever Marisa comes to mind. Today, I felt that a corner was turned. That Marisa will live and not die. I am so grateful to God. I don't know a lot about it, but it didn't look good. Today it was posted on her blog that she was feeling more energy. I pray that this turned corner will sustain and that we won't go back.

My boss (with whom I have the integrity issues) is very overworked. He has not done laundry in a long time and was very thankful for the warm weather so he could wear shorts (that were clean). He did not understand why people would need 'extra' time for Thanksgiving (RMC was on minimum manning as of noon today) George was going on about this in front of the new guy he hired (who, ahem, had to leave at noon). Not quite sure what new guy made of it. Not sure if my boss went on this outburst because he knew new guy was leaving at noon or if he was just randomly going off. (I worked until 5:30pm)

Today I'm trying to deal with the fact that my issues are about me.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, October 06, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

I guess all of our issues can be traced back to ourselves huh?

Good news about Marisa :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home