Thursday, August 30, 2007

Insomniac Episode

It took me sooo long to get to sleep last night because I was trying to decide what to do about the offer from work. Thinking how to make it work. Second guessing myself. I still don't know what to do. I am way too stressed out about things. Then James woke me after I had only been asleep for 2 hours. Then I couldn't/can't get back to sleep.
I was crying because everything seems wrong. I'm still sick. Which is really wrong. Who has a virus this long? James is in the wrong class at kindergarten from what I asked for. And my job seems wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, August 30, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

Oh Aphra, I am so sorry, My heart hurts for you today. I wish there was a "hold" button for life that would allow us to stop everything until we were ready to move forward again, give us a chance to regroup, rest and make decisions. But since there's not, I will be praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home