Sunday, August 26, 2007

Overwhelmed

Add to a cup of exhaustion a good dose of overwhelmedness!
James is about to start school. My crazy term is about to begin. I have to be very careful what I eat. I read Myron's after surgery book of his nutritional needs and do not feel up at all to having to deal with all the special requirements on my cooking. Especially since I don't feel all that good myself. I'm not too worried, as he certainly won't starve- he'll make sure of that! But still.

Worry seems like an idol to me. I have got to lay it down. Which means, for me, not thinking about the stuff I'm worried about. But I like to think about the stuff I worry about because I feel like I'm planning. I guess that's why it's an idol for me, it keeps me in control instead of just leaving it for God. But God did give me the ability TO plan, so sometimes it's hard to see what's what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home