Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday mornings

There seems to be a pattern on Sunday mornings. I experience what I consider 'attacks'. One a number of weeks ago was I couldn't see. I prayed (I was praying when it started) and it eventually went away. This morning I was in the shower and my stomach started hurting, but there wasn't anything wrong with my stomach, if that makes sense. I staggered out of the shower, got dressed and went on my porch to pray. James was outside for a bit with me and he asked if I was going to church. I was dubious at that time, but by the time I was done praying, it was gone, and I went to Church with James.

At Church the second round started. As the songs were singing, I was praying just to keep a grip. I was having trouble breathing. And then suddenly, it left. And I pretty much lost it, I was crying and happy.

I talked to Lisa- the next generation (called such to distinguish her from Lisa M.) and asked her about the teacher james had been assigned. Jess had her last year. She said she shouted a lot. I had thought James was getting a different teacher. This one will require more prayer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home