Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Guards

Yesterday I got up at 5am and headed out to pray and felt soo much lighter. Joy comes in the morning indeed. My worries had passed.

My mom doesn't think the rash is Lyme disease anymore. Which is good I guess.

I talked with Kim yesterday about having guards as I had seen her act in a guarded fashion when someone was offering to help her. When you guard yourself too much Christ can't get out. She said that that was exactly what she had been working on - getting the fear of man out of her- it had come in from her first marriage. It's nice that we accept what the other has to say even though we might not like it very much.
We need to be guarded in wisdom.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, July 05, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

Great post! Three positive things. I am glad you are worrying less, your mom's fear is gone and that you and Kim had such an important conversation.

God is good, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home