Monday, June 04, 2007

Slow

I did take it slow and easy today, as per yesterdays message- but only because I was under the weather with my allergies not because my heart was right about it!

I discovered facebook and found a gal Carol that I knew from oh so long ago. I also found people that brought back memories from our old church that I did not really want to remember and thus didn't ask them to be my friend! oooo.
And Jo, I think you are a very fun facebooker- you make my news feed!

Since I posted the empty post, it seems to be everywhere- being empty that is! Jo posted an article called Jar of Miracles
and this line really stood out to me:

It's hard for God to get into your life when you're already full of other things. Especially yourself.


Ah, yes, getting the old self out of the way is the whole trick of life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home