Saturday, May 12, 2007

Rough

Last night was rough. I had been doing better with my sleeping and my heart but last night I had another attack. My heart just gets to racing and I get all cold and then I can't sleep. Hopefully, tonight will go better.

When weeding the dandelions, I ripped my hand up pretty bad. It's been 2 days and water still stings it.

Mothers day was never too big of a deal in our house. In fact, I didn't even send my mother a card this year. Some years I think of it, some I don't. I'll call her tomorrow though. She'll be happy enough with that.
I am going to make a mother's day card for someone though. Unfortunately, her name is eluding me right now. I suck. I am quite annoyed with myself for not knowing her name. But I am making her a card to show I care. Evidently, not enough to remember her name, but whatever.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

I don't think how much you care and how well you remember names are related.

Mother's Day is not a big deal in our house either....although I did get a gift.

Hope your hand and your sleep are better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home