Sunday, May 06, 2007

What a week

This was a week full of everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
I'll start at Thursday (which was only 3 days away but it feels like it has been ages)
On Thurs, I walked into work and my computer would not turn on. Just dead. I felt terrible. However, it was only the power supply that was broken and it was fixed after lunch. My boss was way more freaked out about it than I and was going on about how he told me so. Did he?
On Friday, all the files I loaded on for my other boss were corrupted (I was using my home computer this time) and so I had to reload them last night. And then my boss emailed me from the Amsterdam airport this morning (6am) to say it still wasn't working.
On Friday, my first boss kept calling me and freaking out about the computer, telling me it was my number 1 priority to get everything transferred off. I am pretty busy with boss #2s work, so boss#1 doesn't really impact me as to what my priorities are. I just wish he would leave me alone. I'll get it all transferred over, it just takes a long time because the computer is SLOW and crashes a lot. I'll bring a book.
On Saturday, someone was upset with me because they had not been EXPLICITLY invited to James' party. I would have been happy if they had come, but I had not really thought they would be interested.
So many people upset with me!
And on Saturday, my parents came to visit, which was great, but my dad lost his glasses somewhere here in Kingston! sigh
Sometimes I wish the week would start over.

On a positive note, though, on Wed ev. some people from Rustle prayed for me for my heart racey problem. On Thurs, things still seemed bad, and at 3am Friday I was up and it was really bad. But I woke up Friday morning normal. Normal. Though in the evenings I can still feel like it is close to going off again. Both Friday and Sat during the day I was normal. Well, as normal as I can get, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home