Friday, June 08, 2007

Emptying

I have been reading a devotional that for June is all about emptying oneself to be filled with God. I had a dream that I was putting my possessions in a boat and launching the boat. While I knew I was letting go, I also knew if I just followed the currents, I would find them again. I hope this means I am emptying myself.

Why is tonight so crazy? There was a huge crash at the corner of Victoria and 3rd. And I keep hearing sirens. I checked to see if it's a full moon, but it's not.

I am very shocked about my SIL Heather having cancer. She is so young. Myron thinks she'll be fine- they caught it early and they think they got it all.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, June 09, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

That's a lot to be going on in one night. I am glad Myron is hopeful, I hope his sis is too. Its such a scary thing but thankfully so much progress has been made for when they catch it in early stages.

Hearing sirens is so eerie. I hate it. If I hear one when Keven is not home I freak out and call him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home