Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life is beautiful

Shari sang "Life is Beautiful" (Vega 4) today in Church. It was amazing- words can't really do it justice. I was thinking about the angels that Rachel was talking about before she died(age 7). The 'thin space' between life and death.

I got an email from a Rustler under stress. A lot of Rustlers are battling. I think the spiritual battle has heated up with the increased visibility we have in the community. Not entirely sure if that's a good or bad thing ;)
The attacks that I have experienced physically, whether it be post traumatic stress or some other kind of stress, are scary. I have learned that the enemy is able to use my birth experience against me, so it must not be healed up yet. I have been reading Stormie Omartian's "Lord, I want to be whole" in hopes of healing that and any other holes that need to be whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home