Sunday, September 02, 2007

Running

I feel the summer come to an end. I've negotiated for lots of work this year. Patrly because I'm not sure when Myron will be working again. Partly because I'm a workaholic. But right now all I want to do is run away from my obligations. Homeschool James and enjoy him.
But I know that I will continue to do what I think is the right thing for my family at this time. Which is work hard and try to make sure James enjoys school. I KNOW he needs this challenge. I know he will have much more confidence at the end of the year. I know it will be good for him. But I also know it will be a challenge and require lots of prayer. I have to look to the end and see the desired end result.
Praying for the strength to face the transitions

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Bar L. said...

Your prayer is the kind God loves to answer. He will give you the strength you need, but you may still feel tired in the midst of it (hope that makes sense).

You're a wonderful mom and wife. It touches my heart to hear you talk about James because it brings back memories of my days with Keven at that age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home