Friday, March 06, 2009

Visit

My mother is coming up for a short visit- less than 24 hours! I will spend more time stressing and cleaning than she will be here for! But it all needs to get done. Sometimes it's a good thing to have some reason that things need to get done!

This week has been very crazy with lots of surprising things happening. (most listed on my list of blindsides on the Rogers blog!) On Wed. someone I trust told me something about myself that I didn't like very much. But they were completely correct. And I'm having a better understanding of the root of some of my behaviours. Hopefully, with understanding things, that will help me deal with things. I have a lot to think about.

And looking back a week ago (when I wrote 'Spin'), I surprised at how far I had come. Now I am surprised at how far I have gone backwards. Something that I thought I had dealt with and had closure on in early December, ripped all the way back open and I feel like I'm back at square one. But I know I sewed the wound up once, I can do it again (with God's help!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home