Sunday, October 31, 2010

I met Jay Smith!

I may be a little bit starstruck? If you don't know who Jay Smith is, he's a Christian aplogetics teacher. He doesn't apologize, he knows a lot about Christianity and Islam and is an excellent teacher. I got to have a conversation with him. It was very helpful indeed! There's a lot about him on youtube.
I think God has given me 2 specific things to pray for him. I don't know if it is a long term or a short term prayer commitment. (I like to know this sort of stuff before I commit to God that I will do it. Ha Ha- am I trying to bargain with God? probably. I never learn) I think it may be long term but I am doubting myself because I am telling myself I am just star struck!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, November 15, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home