Thursday, April 02, 2009

Double cross

I have a couple of job issues going on these days. In both jobs.

In one I think I am being double crossed. I am not sure how and not sure why and it is all based on emails that I have NOT received.

In the second one, I made my boss mad by not fighting with him. We butt heads a lot and today I just didn't feel like it. He said he wanted to do something and I probably knew it wouldn't work. He went off to do it. Why he doesn't just give it to me to do, I don't know- it's my job! A little while later he came storming back to my office, really mad because he said I knew that it wouldn't work. Which was probably true. I was just tired and didn't feel like butting heads with him. But I have learned that he LIKES butting heads with me and I won't back down next time.

What I wanted to do this evening : watch CSI!
What I actually did: wash a gazillion dishes.
Oooh, what a martyr am I! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home