Friday, June 26, 2009

Fix you

I am in a scary (good) place right now. My mind is swirling from all the things I'm thinking on. I'll jot some down here, but as I'm still in the process, I can't guarantee how coherent they will be.

The past two weeks have been very difficult as the insurance co. has discontinued Myron's support. They claim he is well enough to go back to work.
Coincidentally, we had some people from our church over to pray for Myron and some prayed from home. This was good, it has given me some direction which I haven't felt before.

When Myron first became sick, we thought it was a physical thing. But the drs have done all the tests and say there is nothing physically wrong with him. So that just leaves the mind, which is a crazy space to work in. Al talked about people being led out of dark places. This dark place has consumed our whole family. I have no idea how to get out, but I know that God is the light and direction. I told Al that I didn't know what to do and he suggested that doing something was better than doing nothing. Which is very true.

Also when I talked with Al, I realized that except for a few opposite factors, my marriage is coming close to my parents marriage. And while I love my parents dearly and this might work for them, it's not ok for me. I don't want to wake up in 10 or 20 years and see that I have the marriage that they have.

a change in perspective. a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home