Wednesday, May 20, 2009

orderly

It is always a transition in April to go from my Queen's job to the RMC one. As I wrote in my post, I am having some trouble with my assignment. Maybe that is part of my problem. The other part is that I have trouble sitting still. So, being in a classroom is easier for me than sitting for hours at a desk in that regard.

I have a nice office. When I had to get my contract renewed, I had to go to the 'orderly' room where they process you. It's an office space that completely freaks me out. There are so many people working and the dividers are just at arm level so you can see everyone. I don't think I could work in that sort of office space, but you do what you have to do, I suppose.

Myron seems to be a sitting target for telemarketers. When I came home today, he had signed up for $700 worth of magazines- most of which he will not read. They did give him a week to cancel, which will be happening tomorrow. Completely freaks me out, these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home