Friday, April 17, 2009

Bridge

Kim drives the van for the 3rd day Wed. evening meetings every other week. Today she said to me- "I heard about your omelettes at Easter". Now she doesn't read my blog, she can't even turn on a computer! Apparently, some Rustlers had gone to 3rd day on Wed. When you think about how different 3rd day and Rustle is, this may seem odd. But I feel comfortable at both places, so I thought about the similarities instead of the differences. They are both Christian. They both are not stuffy (though not stuffy in very different ways- both on the edge of the Church spectrum, but different edges). I'm not comfortable in stuffy/ceremonial locations. Nor am I comfortable with people who have different facades and are not real (Hmm. I'm thinking of someone at work now) I guess as long as God is allowed to do what He wants in the place, I'm happy. Just what God does can look very different.

I'm using Vicks on my allergies. Fingers crossed that it's helping. My ears are itching from the inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home