Saturday, April 25, 2009

Worry

I popped over to Lisa's today (she has a hole in her lung) and was very worried. I tried not to show any worry to her. She is so strong and so tough. She's got such LIFE inside her. But her body is letting her down, not allowing her to do the things she wants. It's hard for her to rest. I get that. I am not good about resting either.

I am also a bit worried about the birthing dreams I've been having. Not sure what that is about. Not sure if we are up for that. Not sure if I have the strength for that. (assuming it's a spiritual birthing)

Beside Lisa's place is a graveyard. As I biked by, I looked over and there was a woman sitting in front of a grave. Just looking at her you could see the grief and the pain and she was pretty far away. Some pain in obvious. Most pain is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home