Friday, June 12, 2009

Healing seahorses

If you had asked me at the start of the week how the week would go, I would not have GUESSED at all all the things that happened this week. It has been an overwhelming week. (For James too- he didn't even manage to stay awake during period 1 of the final stanley cup game)

On Wednesday morning, I had a dream about healing seahorses with glowing red bellies. Now, it may sound a bit new-agey but when I looked up the interpretation for both seahorses AND glowing red, they BOTH were talking about change of perspective.
That change has to come from the belly, the most inner part.

John 7:38 He that believeth in Me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

Changing one's perspective can be a healing thing, but true change must come from the innermost being. I'm pondering this.

somedays I can't cope, but God props me up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home