Saturday, July 04, 2009

Little children

Myron's mom passed away today. Freakily, I had this dream that I posted on my dream blog a few hours before she passed:

I was attending a funeral for a lady. The predominant colour was purple. In the handout at the funeral, it started "Laughingly". i wasn't sure if people would be offended by this. I was writing a card. Inside the card there was lots of printed writing and I wrote "We will miss you" into the card.


After Myron called to let me know, I didn't know what to do but I decided on heading to the library to pick up some DVDs. The one I decided to watch when I got home was called "Little children". It was an interesting movie (and a long one too!) and seemed to be about how people deal with different problems. During most of the movie, people dealt with problems in generally immature ways- they ran from them, they ignored them or they confronted them in unhealthy ways. At the end of the movie, it seemed that the characters had matured and could take on problems in a more healthy manner. The movie ended with a line that said - the past is the past but the future has to begin sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home