Thursday, July 08, 2010

personal boundaries

An update on my last post- my friend posted the details about her baby and I sent her a nice congratulatory email.

I told James about the birth as it is a family that we hang out with in St. C and his response was "Woah, they have to watch they don't get carried away" (He thinks 3 children in a family is a lot!)

During one of my exams a couple of weeks ago, my proctors asked personal questions about ME to an instructor of one of the exam who knew me. I'm a bit upset by this that they crossed my invisible boundaries of privacy. If they wanted to know and didn't feel like asking me, they shouldn't ask anyone really. They probably should just read my blog :) Seriously, what I put out there, I am happy with anyone knowing. But going behind my back to get personal details, that seems to cross a boundary for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home