Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year!

New Years' Eve can be a difficult one as well as people tend to want to spend it with people they love but sometimes people don't have anyone.
Kim's mom was sad as she and her second husband would go out and celebrate the new year together but he passed away a couple of years ago. She hasn't found a church family yet and both Kim and Zully were heading off to their respective Churches so she was home alone. She could have come with Kim and I and she thought about it, but she didn't sleep well last night so she decided to go to bed early but Kim felt bad to leave her behind.

2010 had a lot of bad bits to it, so I'm not sad to see that year behind me.
I'm looking forward to change in the new year.
Forcing change on myself, if necessary.
Doing more. Stretching myself. Loving God more. All of it.

Let this year be a year of healing the broken and lifting the burdens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home