Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where you choose to live

Last night I had a dream (from dream blog may not make a lot of sense- my dream blog often doesn't) that spoke to me about the choices that we make. We can choose to live small or big, out or in.

My personality is very introverted and in a way it can be a shell around me. A shell that protects me. But I am very conscious of God wanting me to chip it away. He'll let me live in my small room if I want to, but is that what is best for me? I'm sensing God saying that it is not. The journey out doesn't look easy, but I think it is easier than I think. Gerald in his sermon today said that to have friends you should be friendly- say hello and goodbye, open doors for people- easy things.

Henri and I had a conversation today and she said that it was the first time we had a real conversation, but I am not too sure about that because we had some long conversations when Next was having financial troubles, but I didn't want to bring THAT up, but I sense that that is important for her- to connect at a deeper level.

Currently playing on repeat: Run by Snow Patrol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home