Sunday, December 09, 2007

What's up?

Since the start of December, my dreams have gone wild. There have been an awful lot of them. I don't know what happened with Spiderman to make his 'spidersenses' tingle, but if I have a lot of dreams, that makes my spiritual senses tingle! I am expectant that God is up to something. We are expecting change at Rustle, as our financial ties with Next are ending soon, and with Brandon heading where God calls him. It's like Rustle is a baby being forced into a growth spurt. It is natural. It is planned. But it requires spiritual energy. I feel that God is saying that it will require spiritual energy from me but that he is in the process of equipping me for what he needs me to do. I'm kinda scared, but I trust Him.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, December 09, 2007, Blogger dawna said...

wow. i had no idea things were about to change... my prayers for your energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home