Thursday, January 17, 2008

My way versus God's way

This is kinda dumb but anytime my way and God's way clash (which happens more frequently than I would like!)- I spend a lot of time arguing with Him. Normally, He has to get an earful before I obey! I think I would save a lot of energy if I didn't argue. I think that when James argues with me over things - he would be done the task I asked him to if he hadn't spent all that time arguing! I don't think God minds too much if I've got a lot to say - He's a big God - He can handle it!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, January 18, 2008, Blogger rab said...

Sometimes He only disagrees with you to get you engaged in conversation. Even arguments are better than silence.

 
At 8:16 PM, January 18, 2008, Blogger Calia77 said...

Yup, been there many a time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home