Monday, July 20, 2009

Alternate view

I always find it interesting when other people tell me their impressions of me as it is hard to gauge how other people perceive me as I'm stuck here with me all the time!

During Church yesterday, I sat next to Laurie. The service started with about 5 songs. I sang to God and I endeavored to listen to God. I had a great (if messy- I was crying at one point- not sad crying- hard to explain I guess) time.
After the service Laurie said she could tell I was very spiritually open. Oh? She said she heard the sounds I was making that it was 'like praying in toungues'. Well, it probably was not just 'like', it probably was it in actuality, though I had no recollection of doing so and I had no idea with all the music that anyone could actually hear me. Not that I would change anything. But interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home